- Three Arrows Capital allegedly owns multiple NFTs belonging to popular projects such as CryptoPunks, Art Blocks Curated, BoredApeYachtClub, and more.
- The total NFT holdings by Three Arrows Capital are valued at roughly $7 million.
The Three Arrows Capital crypto hedge fund allegedly owns multiple NFTs belonging to popular projects such as Crypto Punks and Bored Ape Yacht Club.
NFTs owned by 3AC
– Cypher@DuneAnalytics dashboard by @21Shares pic.twitter.com/WzVQi8DNqN
— NFTgators 🐊 (@NFTgators) July 4, 2022
Value of NFTs Owned By Three Arrows Capital Exceeds $7.36 Million
According to the above analysis shared by NFTGators, Three Arrows Capital owns the following NFTs worth roughly $7.36 million.
- 11 Crypto Punks NFTs worth $3 million
- 330 Art Blocks Curated NFTs worth a total of $2.483 million
- 8 PEGZ NFTs worth $613k
- 4 DeafbeefV2 worth $564k
- 3 Autoglyphs worth $304k
- 7 Art Blocks NFTs worth $125k
- 2 Mutant Ape Yacht Club NFTs worth an estimated $122.6k
- 7 Chromie Squiggle NFTs worth $73.78k
- 1 Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT worth $61k
Three Arrows Capital Files for Bankruptcy in the US.
News of Three Arrows Capital owning over $7 million in NFTs comes less than three days after the hedge fund filed for chapter 15 bankruptcy in New York. Speculation is rife that the move was made to protect the hedge fund’s assets against a liquidation order from the British Virgin Islands.
Su Zhu is Reportedly Selling his $35 Million Singapore Mansion.
In addition, it was reported last week that Three Arrows Capital co-founder, Su Zhu, was selling his $35 million Singapore mansion held in a trust for one of his children. It is also rumored that he requested the proceeds of the sale be sent to a Dubai bank account.
Three Arrows Capital’s Complex Ownership Structure Might Frustrate Creditors.
However, creditors and liquidators seeking to seize Three Arrows Capital’s assets might have to jump a few hurdles as the hedge fund’s paper trail has revealed a complex web of ownership that might delay their efforts.
According to a CoinDesk report, Three Arrows Capital also operated an over-the-counter trading desk called Tai Ping Shan (TPS) Capital. The latter allegedly continues to make trades as Three Arrows Capital faces liquidation in the British Virgin Islands and intense investigations in Singapore.